måndag 10 september 2012

My "CoffeeTableBook"...

One More Workshops With Wonderful Traci Bautista. I love...love...love her workshops, she is the best teatcher ever. :0)
Kursen heter Dwell: The Coffee Table Book Workshops. Så rolig...ja, det är ju alla hennes workshops, men kul med denna är att formatet är annorlunda för mig. Visar även lite inne i boken, som är färdig för att fyllas med mer kreativitet! Love this! 


Ansiktet till vänster är ett resultat från Sketchbook... har laddat hem en app i min Ipone... så kul! Ett tips från Traci Bautista.




Gillar att ha oavslutade sidor i mina böcker... Så spännande att se vad jag gör med dem en dag.

I like to have unfinished work in my book. Excited to see what I do for the face when I'm working on with this picture.


In this book, I have worked with different techniques. I've been using gesso, acrylic, mist, ink, masks, stamps and many different pens. I do like Posca pens, which also has a brush pen, which I have discovered now.

Tyvärr blev det fel när jag lade in bilderna, så denna bilden är bokens baksida. 

 One of my new girls...

Detta är bokens sista sida. The back of my book. 

I love this girls, inspired by Traci Bautista. Love the workshop Girlie Glam Faces. :0)
This image is created with black inc, posca pen, Micron and black watercolor.

Here I play with black inc and I have used brushes from China.

Have the best!
Scrapkram
//Jenny

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar